Short Famous Quotes

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
George Sand (1804-1876) French Romantic writer.





Sunday, August 21, 2011

MORE MYSPACE BLOG THAT I TOOK.. WELL THIS IS FOR ME TO REMEMBER MY PAST..SOME PEOPLE LIKES TO FORGET THEIR PAST BUT FOR ME MY PAST MAKE ME LEARN WHAT IVE BECAME NOW.. I DONT CARE BOUT MY PAST..BUT IM GLAD WHAT HAVE BEEN...

WELL THIS ONE THAT IM GOING TO POST IS SUMTING "LIFE MUST GO ON" MAYB THAT TYM I WAS LIKE IN A BROKEN HEART THING I GUESS?? NTAH I FORGOT.. BUT I JUST LOVE TO READ IT HEHEHEE


"

life must go on..

well hai again..im here again..right now im in the middle of the break.im now studying grafik.really tuff but i really like it beause your making thing,you have to do sumthing or think something that no one does it before.kinda hard but its fun.its natural to get tention when what you want to do does not turn out nice or fabulas.

before my third sem started i was having fun with some of my friend. my long time friend.its kinda a long story. we get along so easy because we already kno each other.we do all the crazy stuff that i never ever doen it before.we went to the place that i never been before.we just hangout and have fun.we used my sem break to go all over the place.i really had fun that 2 in a half month..

everyone can change in a sec right..till then, my sem break all ready finish after the 3 weeks of studying.as usually i will come back home every 2 week..so the first 2 week we are ok we went some place with my friend.that night was everything.that night i will always remember.we all do something crazy hehehe those who with me that night know how funny it is to go that place right..so crazy.but we did reach it there.but really slow. haha. after that ,the nest 2 week i went back home again,everything change.really shocked me.just suddenly the msj that i get really shocked me.its really hard for me to get that msj.i was totally confused.i dont kno what to do.my mind and my heart cant xcept that.for the 1 week my mind still cant xcept that.den a week later i told my close friend.it release it a bit.when you tell someone about the problem.the calm i get.but still hard.now my 1 week break i just sit at home being a good girl. "nadiah jd budak baik" hangout at home not going out.i just went out with my sis wacthing movie.its suck feeling like this.really want to get over it.buts really hard.i tried everything.i listed to songs. lot of good song that i have now that the good thing hehe..actually i really miss my friend.all my friend..miss them so much..getting older " ceh baru nak masuk 20 dah kate tua wahahaha so poyo" yeah..huhuu geting older is the hard part because you have to think everything.sometime you need a partner to share with it.i mean the good n the bad..cause sumtym not everything you can think by yourself..you need someone that close to you give some advise that you think it is good.so it will be easier for you.and you can do the same to your partner.

well life must go on..your assmnt is getting hard.so i kinda dont have time to think about this....thats the good part..but sumtime..i do think of the moment.mayb it is because i spend all my break with friend.and its hard to not think of that time..its ok just only 2 month only then you will get a long break yeahh cant wait that. go to cherating..at my family place.i really love that place cause it have the place to swing..n hangging out at night..at night i want to see the star at night.must be relaxing ait..cant wait to go there.. :)

ok then till then i send other blog about my day in my life...wow feel preety good you kno when you write/type it downwat you feel..hope whose readdy this will give me some advise..plz plz.really want your advise... :)"

HAHAHAA.. I WAS WHAT?? 20 YEARS OLD.. OWH OK THIS THING IS LIKE 3 YEARS AGO.. HAHAHAA JUST ABAIKAN.. JUST WANT TO SHARE THAT ALL HEHEHE :p

No comments:

Post a Comment