Short Famous Quotes

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
George Sand (1804-1876) French Romantic writer.





Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Convocation Day!!

Finally im a graduate student Diploma UITM hehee..Im proud of myself!! I have lots of friend in diploma sri iskandar..Im proud of them that had convocation with me that day.


Thanks for my dad n mom coming to my graduation day!! hehe my dad say that he never bought a flower before in his life.. the last time he bought flowers was when my mom was in the hospital having my lil sister that time.. Sadly my parent did not get to go inside to see me live because the room was full.. sob sob..

my mom was there.. hehe really had fun.. i know that time was freaking how!! my foot was hurt!! i was sweating like a toot!! Graduation day is so painful!! huhuhu



No comments:

Post a Comment